Right now, two things are going on with the site.
First, quite a few new people have begun following the site recently, thanks to a couple articles that have been shared and re-shared across language-learning circles. If you’re a new reader, welcome!
Second, I’m on vacation this week and don’t have time to write a new article. I’m American–I only get a few precious vacation days a year, so I need to enjoy them.
So just to keep things simple, here are five articles from the archives you probably missed that can help you with your language learning this week:
- Seven Unexpected Benefits of Being Bilingual
- How to Create a Language Journal – And Actually Learn a Language with It
- Learn a Language like a Child: Repeat the Same Text Again and Again
- Comprehensible Input: 10 Ways to Find It
- Why Smiling is Vital when Learning a Foreign Language
See you next week!